Friday, November 14, 2008

2GB Kindgston Micro SD Card and adapter



I got two sets of these to use in phones and cameras about three weeks ago and they are fantastic. I paid $16 each shipped and they are worth every penny. I use one in a Verizon Chocolate cell phone and it holds music and photos as well as the phones data very efficiently. This set also comes with the full size SD card adapter so it can be used in my camera. It also transitions nicely on my mini card reader which i use as a thumb drive. I stopped buying full size SD cards months ago as these are more versatile and can be used in multiple devices. The transfer rate is very fast and reliable when it comes to storage. I highly recommend you check out using micro cards with adapters when you make your next card purchase. Lifetime warranty on card.

***UPDATE***
On sale today @ WOOT.COM for $7.59 shipped. This is just an ok deal as there have been deals for these in a 2 pack for about $10 shipped.

Sazze

No comments: